Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Time Flies

Ten days have passed... Well my computer is no better than it was ten days ago. I had 2G of memory installed for $115.00 and SAM is running so slow. At least the other students in the class are having the same problems. Makes me feel not so all alone.

Chicago was quick and fairly easy. We got through the site visit and the budget in pretty much record time. I didn't get out except for dinner and to pick up a sandwich next door. When we left to go to the airport the temp was 35 below with the wind chill factor. It was supposed to be 60 degrees here in Reno. I therefore decided to pack my jacket in my bag because after all I was only going from the hotel to the cab and the cag into the airport. Well the Southwest line was way to long for Pat so she, Brenda and I went out to curbside check in. It was so fricking freezing.... Good thing we only had to wait about 5 minutes and I was happy that I had my gloves.

Sitting in the airport having lunch I saw Dave Christensen. He, Kris and Chris Padgett had been to Louisville for the game and came home through Midway. Kris saved me a seet on the plane and we chatted to help pass the time away. Who would have thought I would run into them in the Chicago airport?

No comments: