Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Photoshop Elements 6



Yeah!! I loaded Photoshop Elements 6. The class that I took at TMCC used this version and it was so much easier than PS3. I also like the outcomes of the Quick Fix much better on PS6 than PS3. I started to use the organizer, however, when I went to edit the pictures it took so long to load them. Therefore, I went to my external hard drive and figured out how to organize them there without tags. I am usually interested in a group of pictures and nothing specific so I believe this system will work for me. I then renamed the folders in My Pictures to the dates taken and that will also help. I am only about one third of the way finished but I am happy so far. Now if I could figure out how to make Jim's camera only load new photos it will be much easier. Lately, everytime I load pictures from that camera I get all the photos on the memory card. It is taking so much time to figure out what I have and what I don't have that it has become frustrating. It took about 3 hours to do all the above but I am happy so far.

No comments: