Thursday, January 1, 2009

A New Year!

I spent the day scrapbooking at TMI with some new and old friends. We had a lot of laughs. I did about 4 or 5 two page layouts but none of them are finished. Basically it was just the background and pictures so now I need to go back and add my embellishments and journaling. What a fun way to start the new year.

I don't have any real resolutions. As usual, I would like to lose some weight. I have pretty much maintained for the last three months and now it is time to get serious again. I definitely need to work on some strength conditioning as my arms and legs feel so weak most of the time. Something going on there, just not sure what. I will try to strengthen the muscles first and if it doesn't get better than I will get it checked out. So I guess that would be a good resolution to work with (weights two or three times a week). I think I will go to Scheel's this weekend for some resistance band and maybe a Bender Ball.

This year will bring a new baby for Ryan and Rachel and a first birthday for Aiden. Can't wait to visit him in two weeks.

No comments: